Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beautify your town!

While walking into our local market, my 6 year old said, "Mom! There is so much trash out here! Our next Serve Together Project should be to clean this up!" 
My favorite thing about this is that she is now looking for the opportunities to do good around her.  My goal in starting this project was exactly this. I want my family to be constantly thinking about others, and the world around them, and looking for the chance to make a difference. 
So, this week, we are picking up trash around our town! 
We hope you will join us and look for the chance to make your town a little more beautiful. 
This can be done at the park or school playground, the beach, or on a walking trail! 
(Wear gloves, or use plastic baggies as make-shift gloves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment